How to load/install USB CommStik driver into Windows 7
Amano recommends using the following steps to load/install a USB CommStik driver into Windows 7. This is procedure is specific to Windows 7, but the same method can be applied to other Windows operating systems.
Follow this procedure;
- Click CommStick.zip to download a file (CommStick.zip).
- Open the zip file.
- Run the application cdm inside.
- Right click on "My Computer" and select Manage > Device Manager > Ports to find out the port number for the USB CommStik or USB serial adapter.
- From Time Guardian Menu, click on Edit > Wizard Setup > Clock tab > and Yes to Configure Your Terminals?
- Click on the Location/Terminal button and from the Location Connection screen change the Com port number to the appropriate number obtained in step 4.