How to correct settings when punches are on the wrong day for most employees
The below steps will correct the issue of punches are on the wrong day for most employees. Applies to Time Guardian 5.x, Plus, and Pro 4.x.
Verify the payclass assigned to the employee by...
- Going to daily activities
- open the employee
- go to assignments
- verify payclass used
Update the payclass so punches will be on the correct day...
- Go to edit
- setup wizard
- payclass tab
- click on payclass
- verify the name is the payclass used otherwise use the drop down on the top to select
- check the "do employees work pass midnight" setting
- select before midnight
- uncheck the "do employees work pass midnight" setting
- verify in the timecard is now correct
Note: For employees working 3rd shift or grave shift schedule/hours, they will need this setting enabled but the day change time will normally be 11:00AM.