How to replicate a standard custom configuration to multiple TS3000i
How to replicate a standard custom configuration to multiple TS-3000i(s)
The following steps will allow you to generate a standard custom configuration setup from your initial clock and copy the settings via a file upload to any subsequent TS-3000i terminals.
To your original current TS-3000i clock, simply do the following:
- Login to the clock’s webpage
- Utilities – backup/restore
- Backup – configuration
- Run backup
- Login to the 2nd TS-3000i clock webpage
- Setup the ftp settings same as the 1st TS-3000i clock
- Select the Utilities – backup/restore
- Select the Restore tab
- Click Restore
Note: This will use the ATVSConfig.bin file created from your 1st clock and restore the config settings only.