FPT models and MTX30 series: All PWD/PIN are erased after connecting to clock
FPT models and MTX30 series: All PWD/PIN are erased after connecting to clock!
CAUSES: Instead of using download to send a new employee to the clock, send maps was done even when a backup was not performed via receive maps prior.
- Incorrect method- Send maps without first using Receive maps
- Correct method- Download
Here are the definitions to clock communication:
- Receive maps - to backup clock data of prints and PWD/PIN
- Download - to send new cards or to send new employee templates
- Send maps - for sending cards/fingerprints only that were already received prior
- Warning: Do not use Send Maps for sending new employee templates for PWD/PIN. Instead, use Download. You can use Send Maps, as long as you have Received maps before hand.
tgsupport @ amano . com
800 896 7035 x 2